Thursday, March 15, 2012

SEEDLINGS & A QUIZ



12 pots Kewalo tomatoes (medium red, nematode resistant)
6 pots lemon grass
2 pots chard
1 pot okra
2 six-packs: sweet Basil (I didn't have time to transplant, so they need attention)

Dan and Hitoshi will take care of the seedlings until Anne and Penny come back. 

 

QUIZ: Do you know the name of this fruit?


Yes, it grows in the garden.  Here are some more pictures.

Pomegranate , I had grown in previous year at my house. very popular fruit. pradeep

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is lovely post. I like it.
    Keep it on with this type of post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elsha,
    Your elegant and well organized blog really caught my eye!

    My name is Brittany Carney and I am a (Hawaii Pacific undergraduate alum) graduate student at American University in Washington, D.C., working in collaboration with the Smithsonian Gardens on a project relating to community gardens. We are in the process of creating an educational website that integrates community gardens and heritage. I am covering the Pacific regions, so Honolulu is one of my focus cites.

    As this website develops, we hope to explore the effects that community gardens and community involvement through gardening projects have had on both individuals and organizations. We wonder if you would be willing either submit yourself or encourage gardening companions contribute a photograph, illustration, movie, or written piece on the history of your garden. We will CERTAINLY credit the material appropriately.


    We also welcome recipes that utilize your unique selection of produce. I am sure that any contribution from you would provide valuable material for the website.

    Thank you for your consideration.
    If you are interested, please reach me at:
    bruicarn@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete